Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello... err. Nah Let's go with SUP?

Not a fan of those "Hello World" type posts. That phrase seems to be every where. Every new twitter account every new WordPress blog... Just seems a touch overused.

My name is Christine and I guess as you've probably already read in my "About Me" Page I love Social Media. I blog (albeit not well) use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and countless other tools and applications related to SM.

This blog space is going to follow my journey into the SM universe. I will be posting about the things I learn, like, dislike, tips, news and experiences. I'm not sure if this will become a journal of sorts or possibly a means by which people will learn about SM and it's vast variety of uses and pitfalls.

So... Sup?

No comments:

Post a Comment